Dewa Athena - Sport Event

DEWA ATHENA

Saturday, March 25th 2017 The Biggest Sport event of 3 SHS; Dewa Athena was held. Dewa Athena is event to stimulate student’s sense of competition. There are several branch sport; basketball, volleyball, doudgeball, gobak sodor, badminton, tarik tambang, relay running and soccer. Each class (X and XI) should send its team to participate on the event. Dewa Athena was held in LapBal.

To be honest, Dewa Athena had started on march 23th for XIth grade and started on 25th March for X grade. And this is the schedule of Dewa Athena (23th-25th March).

.



I didn't join the event on 25 March, because there was 4th evaluation of KPA3 and i got dispensation of it. but my team-my classmate was participating the event. And we win the elimination of volleyball, badminton, and soccer. So, we will play again in SemiFinal.

And 1st April- I went to school at 7 am. I was watching another match until 9 am. then, I was practicing volleyball game with my friends; Aul, Ilham, Fakhry, Dea, Micia, Faradinda, and Nisrina. we were practicing serve and passing. and then I participated the game. I was playing volleyball. But there were problem. Rehearsal of KPA3 would start at 12 pm. So can I play the game at 2 pm?

I was practicing for volleyball from 9 until 12. Then I break for Dzuhur pray. nah, after I pray, I took my angklung to XII Science class for practicing. after I reached the place, there were not-enough people to start. So, I have to call my friends to go hurry to XII class. 

and It's 1 pm, We started KPA with minimum quota. And we was practicing Melati Suci Song and try the new dynamics. 2 pm. one of KPA member got permition to practice for another extracurricular and so do I. I went to LapBal for the volleyball match.

Lucky me, the match didn't start yet. So, I can practice first. 10 minutes later, my team called by committee to play. First match, X Science 3 vs X Science 1. I think, it would be hardest game, because so many athlete in X science 1. and the truth is... no. We played it like it is service game, not volleyball. Alhamdulillah, we won this match easily (only 2 round). 

And now second match, X Science 3 vs X Science 8. it is the hottest game. I can't explain it with words. We play 3 round, with difference final score only 2 points. 13 for my team and 15 for them. to be honest, I really want my team win the game but now, discomfiture is the best for us.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dukungan yang Terdengar Kecil

Se-iya bukanlah jaminan

Loyo Satu Melotot Seribu